What Makes Aquaflow's AF-Belt Twin Wire Press Ideal for Different Applications?
AF-Belt Twin Wire Press is specifically designed for Pulp & Paper Mill Sludge Dewatering Applications. It is ideally suited for applications, where the sludge inlet consistency and quality vary and for sludge mixtures with significant biosludge content. AF-Belt is designed to operate at low wire speeds in order to reach the highest possible dewatered sludge cake dryness depending on ash and biosludge content.
AF-Belt is the most versatile solution to handle mixtures of biological, fibre, deinking and chemical sludges and it is flexible for process variations.
Features & Benefits
Your benefits when using AF-Belt™ Twin Wire Press:
- A high sludge thickness and effective pressing due to a slow wire speed.
- A compact design including a flocculator and thickening drum.
- Easy start-up and operation.
- A quick wire change either with a continuous or wire joint cloth.
- A low specific energy consumption.
- Fully automatic control options.
If you have any questions about our products and their application, please do not hesitate to contact us.